Welcome to Central Park Dental Spa, Your New York Dentist!
What Are Patients Saying About Central Park Dental Spa?
“I was nervous about my visit, because I hadn’t been to the dentist in a long time (over 5 years). Dr. Ellis was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable. The cleaning was painless, and now I am willing to have more regular visits to keep my teeth and gums healthy. Overall, I highly recommend Central Park Dental Spa.”
Recent Dental Articles
- Demineralization & Remineralization of Teeth
- Manhattan’s Dental Spa
- The Relationship Between Health and Oral Hygiene
- Holistic Dentistry is a Popular Choice in Manhattan
- Veneers vs. Bonding: What’s Right For You?
- How Tooth Enamel Protects Your Teeth
- Understanding the Benefits and Risks of Mercury Amalgam Dental Fillings
- Central Park Dental Spa: The Pearly Gates of Pearly Whites
- Dentists Taking Pains to Win Back Fearful Patients
What is Central Park Dental Spa?
Central Park Dental Spa, based in Central Park South, is a full-service dental office serving patients in New York City and Manhattan. Central Park Dental Spa is owned and operated by Dr. Eda Ellis, DDS, a former NYU College of Dentistry professor, member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, and leading authority on holistic oral treatments and spa-dentistry.
Dr. Eda Ellis was also named one of America’s Top Dentists in 2007 by the Consumer’s Research Counsel of America, and has appeared in publications such as Glamour, Time Out New York, Spa Finder and Telegraph magazines.